trades testing availablefor hsc employees
Are you interested in applying for a job in the skilled trades here at HSC? Advancing into a skilled trades apprenticeship is a great way to grow your career, learn valuable skills, receive great pay and move to day shift. If you are interested in applying for an apprenticeship, one of the requirements is to pass three tests showing your aptitude for the trades.*
- HSC will pay for you to take these tests the first time
- All tests take place at Delta College
- Online practice tests are available
- You schedule a time with Delta College that is best for you – 989-686-9182 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testing dates available – September 12-23, 2022 (testing will be available every six months)
- Click here to practice and learn more about the tests
Delta College – 1961 Delta Rd, University Center, MI 48710, Room A133
ALL TEST MUST BE DONE AT DELTA COLLEGE ON CAMPUS
Testing Center Times:
- Monday, 7am – 8pm
- Tuesday, 8am – 8pm
- Wednesday, 8am – 8pm
- Thursday, 8am – 8pm
- Fridays, 8am – 4pm
- Sundays, 12 – 6pm
To schedule: 989-686-9182 or email@example.com
Each test costs $20 if you need to retake one after your first try. If you fail all three and want to re-take them, it will cost you $60 out of pocket.
Test results will be sent to you and the HSC Human Resource Department for upload into UKG.
*Passing the tests do not guarantee a trades apprenticeship, only that it is a requirement to apply.